– Teachers being responsible; don’t blame the kids. It’s about the teachers mindset, not the kinds. All students can be challenged. Develop high student expectations.
“When teachers SEE learning through the eyes of the student. When students SEE themselves as their own teachers.”
– Teachers as Change Agents more than facilitators
– Teachers gaining feedback about their effectiveness and progress.
– Teachers need to challenge more than “do your best”. Maintain the challenge not break it down. Develop assessment capable students.
– Teachers who welcome error, and build trust among peers in classrooms.
– Teachers who see assessment as informing them more than kids.
– Teachers as Evaluators of themselves more than of students. Self-regulations and seeing students as teachers.